A PUBLIC, AFFORDABLE FOUR-YEAR UNIVERSITY EXPERIENCE FROM TCC AND OSU
College Park is an innovative way for students to earn their TCC associate degree and then continue to earn their bachelor’s degree at OSU-Tulsa in one single location.
WHAT IS COLLEGE PARK?
Two Colleges - One Campus
College Park is a public four-year university experience for students in Tulsa. A partnership between TCC and OSU-Tulsa, College Park is located at OSU-Tulsa with courses taught by faculty from TCC and OSU. You’ll take your TCC and OSU classes at the OSU-Tulsa campus and have access to services from both TCC and OSU.
Plus, you’ll be learning on OSU-Tulsa’s intimate campus in downtown Tulsa’s Greenwood District, surrounded by restaurants, culture, sports, entertainment and networking opportunities.
Applicants interested in earning an Associate in Science in Business Administration and a bachelor’s degree in several business-related majors, including general business, marketing, management and finance. This first class (cohort) will start together with classes mapped for the entire four years.
It’s a seamless, four-year program on one campus through two great institutions.
Contact AdmissionIf you have a few hours already, you may still be eligible. Please contact our admission counselor with any questions.
HOW IT WORKS
- New students can apply here for selection to participate in College Park. (If you are an existing student at TCC, you can submit your College Park application here using your TCC login.)
- College Park students earn a bachelor’s degree in a fully guided and supported cohort program
- TCC faculty teach the first and second years followed by OSU faculty teaching the third and fourth year
- College Park students will earn an Associate degree from TCC and a Bachelor’s degree from OSU
SCHOLARSHIP & FINANCIAL AID
There are many opportunities for financial aid and scholarships. Incoming freshman who reside in Tulsa County and have a GPA of 2.0 or better are eligible for Tulsa Achieves, which provides free tuition for the first two years. In addition, there are many other options for financial support.
We’re happy to answer any questions. Contact us at 918-595-8000
- TCC’s affordable cost-structure and Tulsa Achieves scholarship for eligible students covering first two years
- OSU’s renowned research capabilities and specialized faculty
- Attending classes at one location on the OSU-Tulsa campus all four years
- Flexible class options - full-time and part-time
- Having access to shared student services, including early advising, career counseling and wellness
- Being surrounded by the same support system for four years, which encourages degree completion
Our first College Park cohort is forming now. Apply now to be a part of this groundbreaking opportunity in Tulsa.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
College Park treats students as both a TCC and OSU-Tulsa student as an innovate new way for students to be successful and complete an associate degree and a bachelor’s degree in the most cost-effective and efficient way in Tulsa.
College Park offers a seamless, public four-year experience bridging the two institutions.
- Students start and finish a degree on a single campus utilizing the best resources TCC and OSU-Tulsa offer including student services.
- Through TCC, students have access to affordable tuition for the first two years as well as Tulsa Achieves for eligible students to complete an associate degree.
- Through OSU-Tulsa, students have access to an urban, comprehensive research university to complete their bachelor’s degree.
Students in College Park will move through the coursework as a cohort, or small group of students, taking a predetermined schedule of courses.
- National data shows the cohort experience improves student success through a better student experience.
- One cohort schedule will offer daytime classes for full-time students and the second cohort schedule will offer evening classes for part time students.
Beginning May 3, 2021, students may access a link to the application on collegeparktulsa.com. Students will be notified if they are selected to participate.
Applicants should be interested in earning an Associate of Science in Business Administration and a bachelor’s degree in several business- related majors including Accounting, Management, General Business, Finance and Marketing.
Applicants may be first-time students. Returning students should consult with the TCC admissions office.
Students will earn an A.S. in Business Administration from TCC.
Students will keep the credits they have completed should they need to leave the cohort. College Park will work with students to help them continue their path forward.
First- and second-year College Park students will only pay the same tuition and fees as all other TCC students. They will pay OSU tuition and fees only when they complete their associate degree at TCC and transfer to OSU’s program. There are no additional fees for being a student in the College Park program.
College Park, incorporating TCC’s affordable cost structure for the first two years, will be beneficial to students.
In addition, through Tulsa Achieves, offered to incoming Freshmen in Tulsa County, TCC students can complete their first two years with little to no debt.
The first cohort semester has been scheduled and includes English Comp 1, Computer Concepts and Applications, American Federal Government, College Success, and Math Functions, and Their Uses. The part-time schedule will include Math Functions, College Success, and Computer Concepts and Applications.