Steps to Apply for College Park and Required Documents
2. Submit any official college transcripts showing completed, in-progress, and preregistered coursework to TCC Records Office by the application deadline of April 29, 2022
• Any students found to have courses not documented after the application deadline may be removed from consideration for admission
• Final transcripts showing completion of in-progress work will need to be submitted prior to end of Fall 2022 term
3. Show Proof of Proficiency in Reading, Writing
• Proficiency is used for placement in college-level coursework and can be determined by final high school GPA, ACT or SAT scores, college coursework, or TCC Placement Tests.
• If not currently placed in college-level coursework, students may show proof of enrollment in foundational courses for spring and/or summer that would bring them to college-level by the fall.
• The deadline for students to complete this step and ensure their application is considered is May 6, 2022
• Contact TCC Academic Advising for more information about your current placement and next steps