I feel so blessed having this opportunity to develop myself and my professional skills. Everything in college changed for me when this program came to me.
— Francisco B.N., Cohort 1
Steps and Required Documents
1. Apply to Tulsa Community College
• All College Park applicants must first be admitted to TCC.
2. Apply to College Park
• After you are admitted to TCC, apply for College Park using your MyTCC login credentials.
3. Submit Advanced Placement Test Scores and/or College Transcripts
• This includes any official AP test scores and official college transcripts showing completed, in-progress and preregistered coursework.
• Submit final transcripts showing completion of in-progress work to the TCC Records Office before the end of your first term.
4. Show Proof of Proficiency in Reading, Writing and Math
• Proficiency is used for placement in college-level coursework and can be determined by your final high school GPA, ACT or SAT scores, college coursework, or TCC Placement Tests.
• If not currently placed in college-level coursework, you may show proof of enrollment in foundational courses for spring and/or summer that would bring you to college-level by the fall.
• Contact TCC Academic Advising for more information about your current placement and next steps.